Friday, March 13, 2009

To blog or not to blog

When I started this blog a couple of months ago, I didn't even plan to give the link to anyone, so I just posted whatever came to my mind, or whatever pictures I could find, without thinking of who would come across it.

I wanted it to remain small because after all, I am a journalism student. While I don't think blogging is an evil sin of journalism, as many people do, gossip (my guilty pleasure) just might be. And since hockey gossip is the new hollywood gossip, and I work during the hockey games, I figured it maybe wasn't the most professional move. But my love of gossip ended up winning -- I gave the link to a few people. 

And either way, blogging all of this gossipy information I store in my brain is probably best. My friends just don't want to hear about it, anymore.

It might come back to haunt me one day - who knows. I'll just use this post as a disclaimer that if I used a photograph that belongs to you, it's only because I saved it months ago without realizing I'd ever re-post it, much less to a public blog. 

And in all honesty, I didn't think anyone really read any of the stuff I posted, so I edited the last post accordingly! I'm not trying to get credit for stuff I didn't come up with, photos I didn't take, I'm actually not trying to get any credit whatsoever. 

1 comment:

  1. Keep it up! I find it informative and entertaining~!

    ReplyDelete