Thursday, February 5, 2009

I love bad music.

If one thing in life is subjective, it's arts. No one hears or sees things the same way, and no one judges them them the same. And, just like in the majority of the population, I fall in the trap of liking what's easy to like. Especially music-wise, I find more interest in the guitar riffs that have been played a million times and the Max Martin-written and produced track than in an experimental song that probably took more time & energy to create.

That being said, here are songs I recently bought on iTunes and have been enjoying.
Right Now (Na Na Na) - Akon
Live Your Life (Feat. Rhianna) - T.I.
Fantasy - Danny Fernandes
Beautiful U R - Deborah Cox
Shattered (Turn The Car Around) - O.A.R.
February Air - Lights
Angels On The Moon - Thriving Ivory
T-Shirt - Shontelle

Now I'm considering buying "Show me what I'm looking for," by Carolina Liar, a band I just trashed in a live review a few months ago. 
Something has to be wrong in the connection between my ears and my brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment